Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for some product and service links.
Freshen up your closet! We all want a wardrobe that reflects our personal style, but that’s so hard to achieve! One of the biggest difficulties, of course, is simply finding the right parts. We also want options when it comes to price. We’re not against a splurge here and there, but we need affordable options too!
If Zara style is your thing, we have selected 21 tops for you to wear this summer and beyond. We’ve picked out five of the biggest trends on Zara’s website and found other pieces from Amazon, Nordstrom and Walmart that will help you get the look you love!
Corset style tops
1. Our absolute favourite: Get the corset look without the pain with this satin Corset tank by Parthea. The cowl neckline is everything!
2. We also love: This corset-inspired bp tank by Nordstrom has a cute and charming eyelet design as well as a totally flattering fit!
3. We cannot forget: If you like a bustier look, this one is colorful peplum top off Sofia Vergara‘s line at Walmart will win your heart immediately!
4. Bonus: Replace your plain tank tops with pieces like this one Reoria corset tank to upgrade your wardrobe quickly and seriously!
Crochet and knit tops
5. Our absolute favourite: Whether you wear it to the beach or to dinner, this teacher tank is a breathable, beautiful choice for many outfits!
6. We also love: Retro vibes! The abstract multicolored floral print is incorporated into the crochet material Gotagse tank makes easy Us smile!
7. We cannot forget: If you’re looking for something low-cut, this is shortened bp Bikini Top is a great find at Nordstrom. Super affordable for such a unique design!
8. Bonus: Your friends will ask you for the link when you tell them this rope SweatyRocks tank top is actually under $20 on Amazon!
9. Our absolute favourite: If you want to stay on trend, something like this short sleeve shirt is for you SweatyRocks tie top is a must. Wear it alone or with a camisole underneath!
10. We also love: Triple the ties for triple style! This Levi’s top from Walmart is also on sale!
11. We cannot forget: Bring on the bell sleeves! This Verdusa top has a certain ’60s feel to it. Groovy!
12. Bonus: We couldn’t leave out this other one Verdusa top! The silky material, the lace trim – obsessed!
13. Our absolute favorite: The swirled marble effect on it shein tank would be perfect with a tattoo collar and Steve Madden platform slides!
14. We also love: You know you’re getting the Y2K style right when there’s a butterfly on your shirt. This FAIMILORY tank is our choice!
15. We can’t forget: The peace sign on it HappyFamilyClothing Graphic Tee from Walmart simply fills Us with warm and fluffy nostalgia!
16. Bonus: To smile! Why? Since you just found totally awesome Smiley T Shirt on Amazon!
17. Our absolute favorite: That ruched one-shoulder LYANER tanks would look great with denim shorts and sneakers or with a midi skirt and heels!
18. We also love: The asymmetrical, almost trippy design of it PacSun tank top makes it an indispensable choice. Also available in other colors/patterns from Nordstrom!
19. We can’t forget: If you’re looking for something on the flowy side, look no further than this one-shoulder Good idea blouse!
20. Bonus: That’s cool Verdusa top Honestly, it looks like it’s going over our usual budget, but it’s actually mega-affordable. Such a sweet surprise!
21. Finally: Exude a total Cali-chic aura with these puffy sleeves, no matter what state you live in Romwe above!
Looking for other ways to upgrade your closet? Check out more choices below:
This post is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team wants to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful such as: Such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon style leggings and the best gifts for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can get products from manufacturers for free for testing. In addition, if you click a link and then purchase the product featured in an article, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about. This does not affect our decision whether or not to feature or endorse a product or service. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback to [email protected] Have fun shopping!